- We are a generation of men raised by women, I wonder if another woman is what we need
- This is your life and it’s ending one minute at a time
- After fighting everything else in your life has the volume turned down.You could deal with anything.
- How much can you possibly know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?
- It's only after we've lost everything that we are free to do anything
- Self-improvement is masturbation, now self destruction...
- We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them
- Only after disaster can we be resurrected
- Cut the foreplay and just ask
|We are consumers|
Very, very true. That’s our life, “we work jobs we hate so we can buy crap that we don’t need.” Another great fight club quote. Why do we need to buy something to feel happy? Because we feel incomplete, or because society told us we need this or that piece of crap. I’m not saying things are crap – but our need to buy things in order to feel good is stupid.