- We are a generation of men raised by women, I wonder if another woman is what we need
- This is your life and it’s ending one minute at a time
- After fighting everything else in your life has the volume turned down.You could deal with anything.
- How much can you possibly know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?
- It's only after we've lost everything that we are free to do anything
- Self-improvement is masturbation, now self destruction...
- We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them
- Only after disaster can we be resurrected
- Cut the foreplay and just ask
|The things you own end up owning you|
Exactly. Think about it... back in 1999 when Fight Club was made, it was just the beginning of slavery to computers – now? People are fucking addicted to their cell phone, computer and other bullshit. I know people that spend more than 10 hours a day on Facebook! That’s fucking sick. But that’s another thing... in this quote, Jack’s telling Tyler that he lost everything when his condo blew up – Tyler answers him in a nonchalant/sarcastic way – „Shit, and now it’s all gone“.
Believe me – these 10 days will be the most beautiful 10 days you’ve had this year. The first 2-3 days will be hard for most people, but after that, you call a friend of the opposite sex – have some fun, go out, party. You call an old friend, you read a book, you go out for a walk and do something normal. Suddenly everything becomes more clear – your senses get stronger, you can see, hear and smell better. You can feel the world around you and you feel alive and free. That is how you will feel if you give up something that controls you, something that you „need“ every day.