- We are a generation of men raised by women, I wonder if another woman is what we need
- This is your life and it’s ending one minute at a time
- After fighting everything else in your life has the volume turned down.You could deal with anything.
- How much can you possibly know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?
- It's only after we've lost everything that we are free to do anything
- Self-improvement is masturbation, now self destruction...
- We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them
- Only after disaster can we be resurrected
- Cut the foreplay and just ask
|How much can you possibly know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?|
How many of you has never been in a real fight? Do you know what happens. In just a few microseconds you have crazy adrenalin rush, your heart starts pounding 10 times faster, it's like BAM BAM BAM... everything suddenly slows down and gets faster at the same time, your senses are better. You hear better, you see better, you feel some kind of energy and YOU FEEL ALIVE! Someone hit's you, and you actually don't feel strong pain, when adrenalin hit's you, there just isn't so much pain in the punches, you just hit like crazy.
People never get in fights 'cause they have so many fears. So, OK. I'm not saying you should start fighting, all I'm saying is that you should always be ready for a crazy fight and that you should step up as a man and not let anyone f#@k with you.
Fight Club is probably one of the greatest movies made. It has an incredible message for us. My favorite movies are 1. Fight Club 2. The Matrix 3. The Pursuit of Happiness 4. The Godfather. 5. Wimbledon. The point of good movies are the message they carry. I'll write about other movies too sometimes, but mostly fight club style and lifestyle. It's about being a crazy person, that loves life and enjoys it to the fullest. And not some scared, shy idiot.