- We are a generation of men raised by women, I wonder if another woman is what we need
- This is your life and it’s ending one minute at a time
- After fighting everything else in your life has the volume turned down.You could deal with anything.
- How much can you possibly know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?
- It's only after we've lost everything that we are free to do anything
- Self-improvement is masturbation, now self destruction...
- We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them
- Only after disaster can we be resurrected
- Cut the foreplay and just ask
|We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them|
I laughed my ass of when I saw this scene in Fight Club - Tyler is really crazy, in a strange but positive way. I don't know if you are a guy or a girl - but you would be amazed how fucked up we are as a race - every single day people are feeling miserable just because they are too afraid of what other people think of them.
Tyler is making money from women because they are stupid enough to pay so much money on make up, breast inplants and other plastic. The interesting part about this quote is that it does actually have some truth in it - The make up industry is making BILLIONS every year, and most of that stuff is crap chemicals, all they will do is ruin your face - so you'll be doomed, and you're gonna HAVE to use their products for the rest of your life...