- We are a generation of men raised by women, I wonder if another woman is what we need
- This is your life and it’s ending one minute at a time
- After fighting everything else in your life has the volume turned down.You could deal with anything.
- How much can you possibly know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?
- It's only after we've lost everything that we are free to do anything
- Self-improvement is masturbation, now self destruction...
- We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them
- Only after disaster can we be resurrected
- Cut the foreplay and just ask
|Only after disaster can we be resurrected|
The meaning of this quote is in some way similar to „only after you lose everything, you are free to become anything“ - most of the quotes from Fight Club have a similar message – but yet again, each of them is unique in some way, telling you a philosophy.
... of course you would. You would have no fear – you could say anything you want... you would be free. And that’s why this quote among many others from Fight Club is very important for you – to get you to wake up – to understand that you have one life, one chance to succeed and live to the fullest... and you will never understand that until someone close to you dies – suddenly. I hope that will never happen to you.